1. Open you browser and navigate to the following URL:
2. Insert the hash token provided by the AWS employee
3. The output screen contains all the credentials and information that you will need to execute this lab. Bellow is a sample screenshot
📝 Note: Clicking on the file icon will copy the information to the clipboard.
4. Click on AWS Console
5. Click on Open AWS Console
6. You are now you are connected to the AWS Console.
📝 Note: If you are using EventEngine, please move forward to the next page.
⚠️ Warning: This step is only required if you are using your own AWS account instead of the EventEngine provided account.
⚠️ Warning: The Migration Factory workshop requires a fresh clean deployment of the CloudFormation stack. If you previously executed the Migration Immersion day workshop, make sure you delete the related Cloudformation and resources and launch a new Cloudformation for the Migration Factory workshop.
The following steps should be executed to deploy the emulated source environment in your own account:
📝 Note: The CloudFormation takes about 20 minutes to be deployed