This will cause all replicated data to be discarded, and all AWS resources used for data replication to be terminated.
1. Switch to the migration factory, and select Tools on the dropdown list if you are not on the tools page already.
2. Select Application Migration Service (this is the default on opening the Tools menu)
3. Select Wave 1 from the Wave Id dropdown.
4. Using the aws_accountid value from Event Engine dashboard, select this from the AWS Account ID dropdown.
5. Select Finalize Cutover from the Test and Cutover dropdown.
6. Click Submit to mark the servers in MGN as Cutover. This will tell MGN to remove any replication appliances that were used to migrate the servers in this wave.
7. After some time the CEMF will either return a success message from MGN (shown below), or a message indicating there are issues with the action.
If you see an error message “Unexpected timed out”, try to refresh the page from browser and try again.
If you switch to AWS Application Migration Service from AWS Console, the server status all of Wave 1 servers should have been changed to Cutover Complete