In the previous step, we launched (or skipped) test instances and instances successfully passed EC2 2/2 status, which means the test launch was successful, we can now proceed with cutover.
1. Switch to the migration factory, and select Tools on the dropdown list if you are not on the tools page already.
2. Select Application Migration Service (this is the default on opening the Tools menu)
3. Select Wave 1 from the Wave Id dropdown.
4. Using the aws_accountid value from Event Engine dashboard, select this from the AWS Account ID dropdown.
5. Select Mark as Ready for Cutover from the Test and Cutover dropdown.
6. Click Submit to mark the servers in MGN for cutover.
7. After some time the CEMF will either return a success message from MGN (shown below), or a message indicating there are issues with the action.
If you see an error message “Unexpected timed out”, try to refresh the page from browser and try again.