Bluage II-Cobol2SpringBoot-5.6 comes by default with the Tomcat_v8 server. We need to upgrade it to Tomcat_v9 before deploying the application .WAR files.
- Upgrade Tomcat version from v8 to v9 in the Blu Age Velocity.
- Right click on the Murach-Forward-service, then select Properties
- Search for the targeted runtimes in the search bar, select ‘Targeted Runtimes’ and click New..
- Scroll down and select Apache Tomcat v9.0. Click Next
- Provide Tomcat installation directory path as C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Old-WorkShop\apache-tomcat and click Finish
- Select Apache Tomcat v9.0 check box. Click Apply and Apply and Close
- Note: Notice the error (red cross) on the Murach-Forward-service folder was disappeared after upgrading to Tomcat_v9