Export application models
While analyzing the source code assets, Blu Age Analyzer also performed the following activities:
- Transformed the COBOL programs into application models
- JCL is modernized to Apache Groovy script
- Mainframe data definitions are modernized to relational database definitions
Next step is to export the models from Blu Age Analyzer in order for them to be transformed into the target Java language by Blu Age Velocity (another Blu Age toolset).
- From the menu bar, select Assets then Export Assets, then Export DSLs.
- In the ‘Export for Legacy to Cloud’ window, uncheck Push on remote repository:.
- Under ‘Choose a Lot’ section, Select all
- Click OK
- Click Continue on the ‘Git Diff’ window.
- Click OK on the ‘Git Export for Legacy To Cloud’ window.
Blu Age Analyzer has now successfully exported the application models. Close the Blu Age Analyzer now.
Note: Click Don’t Save option.