Identify missing code
Blu Age Analyzer analyzes the mainframe inventory from various dimensions including the program dependencies and highlights the missing components.
- From the InterModule graph, you can see that source code for SYSERR is missing (highlighted in red).
- We can also identify the missing source code by querying the graph database using gremlin query (gremlin is a query language used to retrieve data from the graph database).
- In Blu Age Analyzer, identify the Gremlin Query window (highlighted in red)
- Click the Load button (highlighted in red)
- Select the gremlin query:
- Navigate to C:\BluAge\ANALYZER_6.0.0\analyzer\extra\gremlinQueries\public
- Select Graph_UnresolvedProcedures.gremlin (last query in the folder)
- Click Open
- Notice the Gremlin query was populated in the query window.
- Click the Run button (Note: The run button activates when you click anywhere on the InterModule graph area - white space)
- Notice the missing source code SYSERR was identified in the results section.
- Close the ‘InterModuleGraph’ using x button on top of the graph window tab. Select Don’t Save.