Import application models
In this section, we use Blu Age Velocity to generate Java code from models exported in the previous section (Export application models).
- Launch Blu Age Velocity using the shortcut on the desktop named Bluage II-Cobol2SpringBoot-5.6.
The Blu Age Velocity take couple of minutes to launch. Please be patient!!!
- In the workspace selection window, leave the default workspace name as bluage and click Launch.
- When the application starts, right click anywhere on the white space of the Package Explorer window and select Import.
- In the import options page, expand General and select Existing Projects into Workspace and click Next
- In the import projects window, click Browse next to Select root directory:
- Browse to C:\ws\analyzer\GIT\Murach-Reverse
- Click OK
- Check Copy projects into workspace option and click Finish
- This imports the applications models into the reverse-engineering project.