Complexity report describes the supported complexity metrics for the source files in Mirco Focus EA repository.
- From the menu bar, under “Reports”, select “Complexity” (Reports -> Complexity).
- Complexity report for each program should be displayed. Scroll to the right-hand side of the screen to view more parameter values.
- Some, of the parameters include:
- Lines of Code: Number of lines of code, plus the number of lines of code in included files and any files they include.
Comments and blank lines are not counted.
- Program length: N = N1 + N2, where N1 is Operators and N2 is Operands.
- Conditional complexity: Binary Decisions, plus Unique Operands in Conditions.
- Dead Lines: Number of dead lines in programs and used include files.
- Cyclomatic complexity, Maintainability Index, Function points etc.
- Click on the “Entity Type” drop down to view complexity reports for other component types (for e.g: BMS File)
- Close the window to navigate back to the Micro Focus EA.