1. In the AWS Console, open Services, Migration & Transfer, AWS Migration HUB.
If at any time Data Exploration in Amazon Athena is requested to be enabled, please do so.
If at any time a pop-up requests to Choose a Migration Hub home region, please select US West (Oregon).
2. In the Migration Hub navigation pane, choose Data Collectors.
3. Select as the default home region US West (Oregon).
4. Choose the Agents tab.
5. In the upper right corner, make sure “Data exploration in Amazon Athena” is enabled.
6. Click Enable button.
7. You can proceed to the next steps while data exploration on Amazon Athena is starting.