Create your CloudEndure IAM credential
Before installing CloudEndure agents, it is important to create the IAM credentials required to configure CloudEndure portal. On this Lab, the CloudEndure IAM user have already been created, so we will proceed only collecting the Access Key and Secret Access Key for the CloudEndure user.
In this exercise, you perform the following tasks:
- Log on AWS Console
- Create the Access Key and Secret Access Key for CloudEndure user
- Create a CloudEndure account (if you don’t have one)
Create CloudEndure Credentials
- Make sure you’re connected to AWS console and to the Bastion host as per this step
- Open AWS Console.
- In the AWS Console, Navigate to Services > Security, Identity & Compliance > IAM
- In the IAM screen, click on Users. Find the user named CloudEndureUser.
- In the CloudEndureUser Summary screen, Select Security Credentials. Click on Create Access Key.
- Download the .csv file and rename as CloudEndureUser.csv as the information on this file will be used later.
Please remember to save the IAM credential .csv file as it will be used later